From $103 pair
Custom - No Returns
Mfg Defects limited Lifetime
The Forever Shutter! Aeratis Composite Configurable Panel Exterior Shutters.
These Forever PVC composite panel shutters are available in three different styles, which include raised, flat, and rustic panels.
- Fixed mount clear Lexan mounting hardware included.
- Shutter Widths Available: 11 1/4" to 55 1/4" wide.
- Shutter Heights Available: 18" to 95" high.
- Stiles and rails made from the Aeratis shutter PVC formulation.
- PVC Composite Panel: 5/8" thick. Made from Exteria, a Jeldwin panel material for exterior use.
- Stiles: 1 3/8" thick by 2 3/8" wide.
- Top Rail: 1 3/8" thick by 2 3/8" high.
- Optional Mid Rail: 1 3/8" thick by 2 3/8" high.
- Bottom Rail: 1 3/8" thick by 2 3/8" high but can vary depending on shutter height.
- Painted, Primed or Unfinished - The choice is yours!
- Aeratis Raised Panel High-Density PVC unfinished material is is paintable without priming.
NOTE: Sizes larger than shown in the dropdown selection may be quoted for you if you let us know the size you want.
About Our Aeratis Composite Shutters: These PVC composite panel shutters feature Aeratis Superior Technology and we call this the Forever Shutters. You can rest assured you have purchased a high quality product that will last a lifetime. For panel shutters, all stiles and rails are made from the Aeratis shutter PVC formulation. The panels of the
shutters are made from Exteria, a Jeldwin panel material for exterior use.
Installation: Shutter can be installed as either a fixed or operable panel with additional hardware purchase. It must be installed in accordance to mounting instructions provided in packaging.
The Forever Shutter – Aeratis PVC
All materials must be used in accordance with the Aeratis Installation Guide. All Shutters must be painted/coated, and all raw material areas covered with a recommended paint. This must be maintained over the lifespan of the product.
Shutters over 72” need hidden holdback/stays installed within 4 inches of the top of the shutter. Available in our hardware section.
Shutters measuring 84” or greater must have a minimum of five (5) connection points to a wall. This includes top hinge, bottom hinge, two mid-hinges, and shutter holdback/stays.
Shutters measuring under 84” must have a minimum of four (4) connection points to a wall. This includes top hinge, bottom hinge, mid-hinge, and shutter holdback/stays
Never bolt shutter directly to a wall without a spacer or the fixed mount brackets that come with the shutters.
Non-operable shutters require a minimum of six (6) penetrating fasteners per shutter. Fasteners must be placed within 3” of the top and bottom and within 3” of the center of the shutter. Or use the fixed mount brackets supplied with the shutters.
Shutters require a ¾” minimum spacer between shutter and the wall. Or use the fixed mount brackets supplied with the shutters.
RETURN POLICY: Larson's PVC Composite shutters are a custom product that is made for you after you have purchased. Our Aeratis PVC Composite shutters are not returnable or exchangangeable, please order carefully as we cannot make any exceptions. Shortages, defective or freight damaged product will be repaired or replaced with the same options and sizes of your original order.