from $74 pair
Custom - No Returns
Put shutters in basket for pricing! (Quantity of 1 is a pair)
Sapele Mahogany Louver exterior shutters
- Species: Mahogany.
- Louvers: 1/4" thick by 1 3/4" wide with 17 degree louver angle.
- Exterior wooden window shutters over 24" wide will have a back-strap behind louvers or warranty is void.
- Stiles: 1" or optional 1.5" thick by 2 1/8" wide.
- Rails: 1" or 1.5" thick by top: 3.5" wide, center: 3.5" wide, bottom: 3.5" (varies).
- Mid Rail required on shutters over 55" high or warranty will be void.
- Paint grade is standard; Stain grade available with up-charge.
About Our Wood: Mahogany is one of our most striking shutter species options. Mahogany is a dark golden to dark reddish brown in color and very smooth. It has a natural luster and is very durable which appeals to most homeowners. Our Mahogany is the highest grade, 99.9% knot free and has a tight straight wood grain. Due to its’ beauty and durability it is a terrific shutter species choice.
Installation: Shutter can be installed as either a fixed or operable panel. It must be installed in accordance to mounting instructions provided in packaging. We highly encourage no nailing or screwing through the face of the shutter but if unavoidable, screw or nail head must be filled and painted over to keep water from penetrating wood.
RETURN POLICY: Larson's Wood shutters are a custom product that is made for you after you have purchased. Our wood shutters are not returnable or exchangangeable, please order carefully as we cannot make any exceptions. Shortages, defective or freight damaged product will be repaired or replaced with the same options and sizes of your original order.