from $93 each
Custom - No Returns
Mfg Defects limited Lifetime
Sapele Mahogany Wood Bahama Shutters, Exterior
- Species: Mahogany.
- Louvers: 1/4" thick by 1 3/4" wide, on 40 degree angle.
- Stiles: 1 3/4" thick by 2 1/8" wide. Additional 2 1/8" wide vertical stiles added on shutters over 22 wide.
- Rails: 1 3/4" thick by - Top: 3", Mid: 3", Bottom: 3" (varies).
- Vertical Mullions: Placement is detirmined by overall shutter width, to ensure quality and longevity of shutter life.
- Paint grade is standard; Stain grade available with up-charge.
Example of Bahama style shutters installed with optional hardware kit.
About Our Wood: Mahogany is one of our most striking shutter species options. Mahogany is a dark golden to dark reddish brown in color and very smooth. It has a natural luster and is very durable which appeals to most homeowners. Our Mahogany is the highest grade, 99.9% knot free and has a tight straight wood grain. Due to its’ beauty and durability it is a terrific shutter species choice.
Installation: Shutter can be installed as either a fixed or operable panel. It must be installed in accordance to mounting instructions provided in packaging. We highly encourage no nailing or screwing through the face of the shutter but if unavoidable, screw or nail head must be filled and painted over to keep water from penetrating wood.
RETURN POLICY: Larson's Wood shutters are a custom product that is made for you after you have purchased. Our wood shutters are not returnable or exchangangeable, please order carefully as we cannot make any exceptions. Shortages, defective or freight damaged product will be repaired or replaced with the same options and sizes of your original order.