from $51 pair
Custom - No Returns
Mfg Defects limited Lifetime
Framed Board & Batten (V-Groove Flat Panel) Rustic Style Rockbridge Wood Composite Exterior ShuttersFor pricing on these country-style exterior shutters, choose width, height, and color then place them in the shopping basket. You will see a running total and can remove items at anytime.
- Quantity of (1) is a pair of shutters.
- Made with Extira® composite wood.
- Rustic exterior shutter style.
- Finished V-Groove panel detail front side of shutter only. Optional front and back.
- Paint: Durable water-borne acrylic.
- Vertical Stiles: 1 1/4" thick by 2 1/2" wide.
- Rails Sizes: Top 2 1/2", Optional Center 2 1/2", Bottom 2 1/2", all 1 1/4" thick.
- Manufacturers limited warranty
- Included: Polycarbonate fixed mount installation brackets.
- Optional: shutter hardware. (holdbacks, hinges, bolts) with a matte black powdercoat finish to make your shutters functional.
Fixed Mount Install Recommendations (Adobe .pdf file will open in a new window)
NOTE: This is a custom product, made to order for you and is non-cancelable and cannot be returned. defective merchandise will be repaired or replaced.
Paint colors usually look different on your monitor than in person. If color is critical please request a Rockbridge Color Sample for the colors you are interested in Click Here For Color Request
About Our Composite: RockBridge RockBridge is our composite option made from treated wood fiber, phenolic resins, zinc borate and a water repellent. It is 90% wood, yet resists moisture, rot, and termites. This is the ideal choice if you are looking for a long-term shutter option. RockBridge Composite does not have any wood grain or wood features and therefore is intended to be painted. Due to the longevity and affordability of RockBridge Composite, it is our most popular shutter product. If you are looking for something with a faux woodgrain texture, check out our rustic exterior shutters.
Installation: Shutter can be installed as either a fixed or operable panel. It must be installed in accordance to mounting instructions provided in packaging. We highly encourage no nailing or screwing through the face of the shutter but if unavoidable, screw or nail head must be filled and painted over to keep water from penetrating material.
RETURN POLICY: Larson's Wood shutters are a custom product that is made for you after you have purchased. Our wood shutters are not returnable or exchangangeable, please order carefully as we cannot make any exceptions. Shortages, defective or freight damaged product will be repaired or replaced with the same options and sizes of your original order.