from $51 pair
Custom - No Returns
Mfg Defects limited Lifetime
Flat Panel Rockbridge Wood Composite Exterior Shutters
For pricing on pre-painted shutters, choose width, height and color and place in shopping basket. You will see a running total and can remove items at anytime.
- Quantity of (1) is a pair of recessed flat panel shutters.
- Made with Extira® composite wood.
- Finished panel detail front of shutter only. Optional front and back.
- Paint: Durable water-borne acrylic.
- Vertical Stiles: 1 1/4" thick by 2 1/2". (Shutters under 12" wide use 1 1/4" wide stiles)
- Rails Sizes: Top 2 1/2", Optional Center 2 1/2", Bottom 2 1/2", all 1 1/4" thick.
- Arch top shutters have a 1 to 1 ratio (ie: 12" wide arch shutter will include a 12" arched top in the height of shutter) unless you request differently.
- Manufacturers limited warranty
- Included: Polycarbonate fixed mount installation brackets.
- Optional Panel Design Cutouts Available CLICK HERE.
- Optional: shutter hardware. (holdbacks, hinges, bolts) with a matte black powdercoat finish to make your shutters functional.
Fixed Mount Install Recommendations (Adobe .pdf file will open in a new window)
NOTE: This is a custom product, made to order for you and is non-cancelable and cannot be returned or exchanged. defective merchandise will be repaired or replaced.
Paint colors usually look different on your monitor than in person. If color is critical please request a Rockbridge Color Sample for the colors you are interested in Click Here For Color Request
About Our Composite: RockBridge RockBridge is our composite option made from treated wood fiber, phenolic resins, zinc borate and a water repellent. It is 90% wood, yet resists moisture, rot, and termites. This is the ideal choice if you are looking for a long-term shutter option. RockBridge Composite does not have any wood grain or wood features and therefore is intended to be painted. Due to the longevity and affordability of RockBridge Composite, it is our most popular shutter product.
Installation: Shutter can be installed as either a fixed or operable panel. It must be installed in accordance to mounting instructions provided in packaging. We highly encourage no nailing or screwing through the face of the shutter but if unavoidable, screw or nail head must be filled and painted over to keep water from penetrating material.
RETURN POLICY: Larson's Wood shutters are a custom product that is made for you after you have purchased. Our wood shutters are not returnable or exchangangeable, please order carefully as we cannot make any exceptions. Shortages, defective or freight damaged product will be repaired or replaced with the same options and sizes of your original order.