from $51 pair
Custom - No Returns
Mfg Defects limited Lifetime
1 3/4" Wide Closed Louver, Painted Rockbridge Wood Composite Exterior ShuttersFor pricing choose width, height and color and place in shopping basket. You will see a running total and can remove items at anytime.
- Quantity of (1) is a pair of Extira shutters.
- Made with Extira® composite wood.
- Paint: Ultra-Durable water-borne acrylic.
- Included: Polycarbonate fixed mount installation brackets.
- 1 3/4" wide faux (closed) louver shutters.
- Finished Louver detail on front of painted shutter only.
- Side vertical stiles: 1 1/4" thick by 2 1/2" wide. (Shutters under 11" wide use 1 1/2" wide stiles)
- Rail Sizes: Top: 2 1/2", Optional Center 2 1/2", Bottom will vary, all 1 1/4" thick.
- Manufacturers limited warranty
- Optional: exterior shutter hardware. (holdbacks, hinges, bolts) to make your shutters functional.
Fixed Mount Install Recommendations (Adobe .pdf file will open in a new window)
NOTE: This is a custom product, made to order for you and is non-cancelable and cannot be returned or exchanged. Defective merchandise will be repaired or replaced.
Paint colors usually look different on your monitor than in person. If color is critical please request a Rockbridge Color Sample for the colors you are interested in Click Here For Colors
About Our Composite: RockBridge RockBridge is our composite option made from treated wood fiber, phenolic resins, zinc borate and a water repellent. It is 90% wood, yet resists moisture, rot, and termites. This is the ideal choice if you are looking for a long-term shutter option. RockBridge Composite does not have any wood grain or wood features and therefore is intended to be painted. Due to the longevity and affordability of RockBridge Composite, it is our most popular shutter product.
Installation: Shutter can be installed as either a fixed or operable panel. It must be installed in accordance to mounting instructions provided in packaging. We highly encourage no nailing or screwing through the face of the shutter but if unavoidable, screw or nail head must be filled and painted over to keep water from penetrating material.
RETURN POLICY: Larson's Wood shutters are a custom product that is made for you after you have purchased. Our wood shutters are not returnable or exchangangeable, please order carefully as we cannot make any exceptions. Shortages, defective or freight damaged product will be repaired or replaced with the same options and sizes of your original order.