from $47 pair
Custom - No Returns
Southern Yellow Pine Configurable Panel Exterior Wood Shutters
- Species: Southern Yellow Pine.
- Panel material: composite wood or real wood option.
- Standard with panel detail front of shutter only (optional: both sides).
- Paint grade is standard; Stain grade option available only on real wood panel option.
- Raised, Flat & V-Groove (Framed Board & Batten) styles available.
- Stiles: 1" thick by 2 1/8" wide.
- Rails: 1" thick by (top: 3" wide), (center: 3" wide), (bottom: 3" wide).
- Standard panel cutouts available: Cutout Choices Here
- Shutters over 55" high require a center divider rail option or warranty is void. You can specify without a mid rail but it will void the warranty.
About Our wood: Pine is abundantly grown across the southern United States, making this superior product easily available and affordable. Our Pine shutters are made from hand selected Southern Yellow Pine Graded C or better. It is golden in color and has a beautiful wood grain pattern that is 99.9% knot free. Pine is the perfect material for homeowners looking for a budget-friendly, durable wood option.
Real wood panels are not warranted. Fading, rot, and panel shrinkage are normal and expected during the lifetime of our products and therefore are excluded from our warranty. Unfinished Board & Batten shutters are not warranted against excessive warping or rot since the inner joints cannot be covered with stain or primer once they are assembled, therefore it is the purchaser’s responsibility to maintain the shutters in such a way as to prevent warping or rot.
Installation: Shutter can be installed as either a fixed or operable panel. It must be installed in accordance to mounting instructions provided in packaging. We highly encourage no nailing or screwing through the face of the shutter but if unavoidable, screw or nail head must be filled and painted over to keep water from penetrating wood.
RETURN POLICY: Larson's Wood shutters are a custom product that is made for you after you have purchased. Our wood shutters are not returnable or exchangeable, please order carefully as we cannot make any exceptions. Shortages, defective or freight damaged product will be repaired or replaced with the same options and sizes of your original order.