from $103 each
Custom - No Returns
Mfg Defects limited Lifetime
PlacerCraft Bahama Style Cedar Shutter
- Species: Cedar.
- Louvers: 1/4" thick by 1 3/4" wide, on 45 degree angle.
- Stiles: 1 3/4" thick by 2 1/8" wide. Additional 2 1/8" wide vertical stiles added on shutters over 22 wide.
- Rails: 1 3/4" thick by - Top: 3.5", Mid: 3.5", Bottom: 3.5" (varies).
- Vertical Mullions: Placement is detirmined by overall shutter width, to ensure quality and longevity of shutter life.
- Paint grade is standard; Stain grade available with up-charge.
Example of Bahama style shutters installed with optional hardware kit.
About Our Wood: Cedar is the most popular species choice in construction and wood working projects. It is not only stunning, but extremely durable which makes it ideal for shutters. Cedar is reddish to pinkish brown, often with random streaks of darker red and brown areas. Our Cedar is Grade B or better with a straight and tight wood grain and 99.5% knot free.
Installation: Shutter can be installed as either a fixed or operable panel. It must be installed in accordance to mounting instructions provided in packaging. We highly encourage no nailing or screwing through the face of the shutter but if unavoidable, screw or nail head must be filled and painted over to keep water from penetrating wood.
RETURN POLICY: Larson's Wood shutters are a custom product that is made for you after you have purchased. Our wood shutters are not returnable or exchangangeable, please order carefully as we cannot make any exceptions. Shortages, defective or freight damaged product will be repaired or replaced with the same options and sizes of your original order.