from $57 per pair
30% mfg. restock fee
Usual Processing: Usually ready to ship 3-7 business days
Mid-America Williamsburg Master Raised Panel Vinyl Shutters - 2 Equal Raised Shutters
- In stock products usually ship within 3-7 days. However if the factory is out of stock it can be 30 days or more.
- Includes color-matched mounting hardware: Vinyl Shutter-Loks and Metal Screws.
- These Mid-America Williamsburg raised panel master shutters are made of vinyl and come available in 16 color-through colors or a paintable color option.
- Wood grain texture adds nice detail to these shutters.
- Material: Color-Through Polypropylene co-polymer (paintable shutters: Polystyrene).
- All heights are available only in 2 equal raised panel styles. The exception is the 67" height that is also available in a cottage style (see below).
- *67" High shutter is available in two styles: Cottage-style has an offset mullion with the top of the center mullion 25" down from the top of the shutter (applies only when you choose the 67" Cottage-style option).
- Vinyl shutters are for decorative use and are a hollow-backed design with detail on the front of the shutter only.
NOTE: If color is critical for your master shutters, please REQUEST COLOR SAMPLES HERE to be mailed to you! Colors can look different on your computer monitor than what you see above.
Paintable Option: If you want to paint these Mid-America raised panel vinyl shutters yourself with your own paint you must choose "Paintable" as the color. If you purchase these shutters in any color other than "030" Paintable" you will not be able to paint the shutters.
NOTE: Lengths and widths are nominal (ie: can vary slightly from ordered size) due to mathematics and the molds used to make vinyl shutters. Vinyl shutters are decorative and these small differences in size should not affect the usability of the product or be of any consequence when shutters are viewed from normal distances.