30% mfg. restock fee
Usual Processing: Ships out of Elkland, PA in 2-4 weeks
Mid-America Cathedral Design Master Louver Vinyl Shutters
- True Louver - Fixed Open Style.
- Lifetime limited manufacturers Warranty.
- Includes color matched mounting hardware: Vinyl Shutter-Loks and Metal Screws.
- Available in 20 color-through colors or a paintable option.
- Wood grain texture adds nice detail to these shutters.
- Mid-America Louvers Material: Color-Through Polypropylene co-polymer (paintable shutters: Polystyrene)
- Vinyl exterior louvered shutters are for decorative use and are a hollow backed design with detail on front of shutter only
Now days, louver style shutters seem to be the most popular style of exterior shutters available for homeowners, and Mid-America Components is the by far the world leading brand when it comes to injection molded vinyl products with the louver shutter being the most popular. Vinyl louvered shutters are an easy upgrade for your home and can be installed by most homeowners without hiring a contractor or handyman to put them on the house. Of course you will need a drill and a few common tools for the installation. If you do not feel comfortable please contact a painter, handyman or contractor in your area to do the installation for you.
NOTE: If color is critical please REQUEST COLOR SAMPLES HERE to be mailed to you! Colors of the Mid-America shutters can look different on your computer monitor than what you see above.
Paintable Option: If you want to paint the vinyl exterior louvered shutters yourself with your own paint you must choose "Paintable" as the color. If you purchase these shutter in any color other than "030" Paintable" you will not be able to paint the shutters.
NOTE: Lengths and widths are nominal (ie: can vary slightly from ordered size) due to mathematics and the molds used to make vinyl shutters. Vinyl shutters are decorative and these small differences in size should not effect the usability of the product or be of any consequence when shutters are viewed from normal distances.