from $86 pair
Custom - No Returns
Mfg Defects limited Lifetime
PlacerCraft Red Grandis Board and Batten Shutters
- Shutter thickness includes battens: 2" thick
- Shutters over 55" require a center batten option or warranty is void. You may choose to not have a center batten on shutters over 55" but warranty will be voided.
Open or Closed Weave Option
- Closed Weave, no space between vertical boards.
- Open Weave option 1/4" between vertical boards.
Default board widths for given width of shutters:
- Up to 18" = 3 Vertical Boards
- 18" - 24" = 4 Vertical Boards
- 24" plus = 5 Vertical boards
Other board counts are available on request for these exterior cedar board & batten shutters.
About Our Wood: Red Grandis is a strong, beautiful and high-quality hardwood. Our Red Grandis is a pale pinkish tan to a mild creamy yellow. It is attractive, durable and long lasting which makes it a perfect choice for shutters.
Installation: Red grandis wood Board and Batten exterior shutters can be installed as either fixed or operable panels. It must be installed in accordance to mounting instructions provided in packaging. We highly encourage no nailing or screwing through the face of the shutter but if unavoidable, screw or nail head must be filled and painted over to keep water from penetrating wood.
RETURN POLICY: Larson's Wood shutters are a custom product that is made for you after you have purchased. Our wood shutters are not returnable or exchangangeable, please order carefully as we cannot make any exceptions. Shortages, defective or freight damaged product will be repaired or replaced with the same options and sizes of your original order.