from $45 each
Custom - No Returns
Mfg Defects limited Lifetime
Bahama Style Southern Yellow Pine Shutter
Example of a Bahama window shutter installed with Optional hardware kit.
- Species: Southern Yellow Pine.
- Louvers: 1/4" thick by 1 3/4" wide, on 40 degree angle.
- Stiles: 1 3/4" thick by 2 1/8" wide. Additional 2 1/8" wide vertical stiles added on shutters over 22 wide.
- Rails: 1 3/4" thick by - Top: 3", Mid: 3", Bottom: 3" (varies).
- Vertical Mullions: Placement is detirmined by overall shutter width, to ensure quality and longevity of shutter life.
- Paint grade is standard; Stain grade available with up-charge.
- No Hardware included unless purchased separately.
Example of Bahama style shutters installed with optional hardware kit.
About Our wood: Pine is abundantly grown across the southern United States, making this superior product easily available and affordable. Our Pine shutters are made from hand selected Southern Yellow Pine Graded C or better. It is golden in color and has a beautiful wood grain pattern that is 99.9% knot free. Pine is the perfect material for homeowners looking for a budget-friendly, durable wood option.
Installation: Shutter can be installed as either a fixed or operable panel. It must be installed in accordance to mounting instructions provided in packaging. We highly encourage no nailing or screwing through the face of the shutter but if unavoidable, screw or nail head must be filled and painted over to keep water from penetrating wood.
RETURN POLICY: Larson's Wood shutters are a custom product that is made for you after you have purchased. Our wood shutters are not returnable or exchangangeable, please order carefully as we cannot make any exceptions. Shortages, defective or freight damaged product will be repaired or replaced with the same options and sizes of your original order.