from $45 each
Custom - No Returns
Mfg Defects limited Lifetime
Bahama Style Southern Yellow Pine Shutter
Example of a Bahama window shutter installed with optional hardware kit.
- Species: Southern Yellow Pine.
- Louvers: 1/4" thick by 1 3/4" wide.
- Stiles: 1" thick by 2 1/8" wide.
- Paint grade is standard; Stain grade available with up-charge.
- Pine shutters are not recommended for functional use.
- Pine wood is susceptible to rot in high moisture areas. (We recommend Cedar for these areas.)
NOTE: Pine window shutters are a light duty choice. They will not hold up in severe or high moisture weather and will need more upkeep than our other wood choices. Be sure to seal and paint on an annual basis for the longest life. We do not recommend Pine shutters for functional use because they are light duty.
WARRANTY: 1 year manufacturer limited warranty against manufacturer defect in construction of the shutter. Warranty does not cover any cost incurred in the finishing or hanging of the Bahama window shutters.
Construction: Each joint is joined with 2 dowels and glued with
polyurethane exterior glue. A 3 1/2" treated screw is then inserted
and countersunk. The resulting hole is plugged and sanded smooth.
NOTE: This is a custom product, made to order for you and is
non-cancelable and cannot be returned. Defective merchandise
will be repaired or replaced.