from $122 pair
Custom - No Returns
Unfinished: 7 Business Days | Primed: 11 Business Days
Custom Louvered Southern Yellow Pine exterior shutters
- Species: Southern Yellow Pine.
- Louvers: 1/4" thick by 1 3/4" wide with 17 degree louver angle.
- Shutters over 24" wide will have a back-strap behind louvers or warranty is void.
- Stiles: 1" thick by 2 1/8" wide.
- Rails: 1" thick by (top: 3 1/2" wide), (center: 3 1/2" wide), (bottom: 3 1/2" but can vary depending on shutter height).
- Paint grade is standard; Stain grade available with up-charge.
- Southern Yellow Pine wood is susceptible to rot in high moisture areas. (We recommend Cedar for these areas.)
About Our Wood: Pine is abundantly grown across the southern United States, making this superior product easily available and affordable. Our Pine shutters are made from hand selected Southern Yellow Pine Graded C or better. It is golden in color and has a beautiful wood grain pattern that is 99.9% knot free. Pine is the perfect material for homeowners looking for a budget-friendly, durable wood option.
Installation: Shutter can be installed as either a fixed or operable panel. It must be installed in accordance to mounting instructions provided in packaging. We highly encourage no nailing or screwing through the face of the shutter but if unavoidable, screw or nail head must be filled and painted over to keep water from penetrating wood.
RETURN POLICY: Larson's Wood shutters are a custom product that is made for you after you have purchased. Our wood shutters are not returnable or exchangeable, please order carefully as we cannot make any exceptions. Shortages, defective or freight damaged product will be repaired or replaced with the same options and sizes of your original order.