Bell Bird Feeder with Polished Copper Roof
The base of all of our bird houses and feeders are made of a solid cellular vinyl, a wood alternative that gives you the look and feel of wood, with little maintenance. The end result is an architecturally pleasing bell bird feeder that looks like wood, but lasts like vinyl. The redwood roofs are made to endure the elements year after year. Our copper roof bird feeders age over time to a natural patina or you may choose a verde roof that will give you the patina look right out of the box!
- Note: Posts are sold separately.
- Copper roof bird feeder is made in the USA
- The body is made of solid cellular vinyl, a wood alternative, with the look and feel of wood, with little maintenance.
- Comes with a metal plate for mounting.
- Dimensions: 17" D x 23 1/2" H